PERMATA DUNIA.

My village

My village, located in the largest state in the peninsula, on the east coast of peninsular Malaysia, is very beautiful, peaceful, the air was fresh, there are all sorts of near there, close to parks kenong, in about 50 minutes away, there are very interesting, there are all sorts of plants, animals and others is, every day there are many tourists no matter from within or outside the country who come to it,
ago when I was little I often come to it, really fun, there are also terdapt caves, waterfalls, if I am not mistaken there are 7 levels, very pretty, but want to go to the waterfall for these need to walk about 40 minutes, much is also , but worth it, but now da rarely go there, sometimes not wait too, but what the right time or the resources did not allow ..

sponser by

sponser by
online shopping center

TABUNG PERMATA

get your domain&hosting

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *